As Thanksgiving Day and Christmas is around the corner, you may plan to send others some special gifts. Have you already got any idea? To be special, maybe you can create something memorable and meaningful instead of purchasing in supermarket. Everyone wants to have one’s own magazine, maybe a hard page photobook(flip page maker) which is made of photos is a nice choice. Each photo unveils a different experience and life moment!
Skills for Designing E-photobook
1. Define a type: After you determined to create a photobook, then it is think time to determine what you want to share and present in this photobook. If your key point is landscape for your first photobook, then you will need to figure out the structure in your mind.
2. Choose photos: To ensure your virgin work is of the highest level, it is especially important that there is a rhyme or plotline that describing a complete story. The basic point is that the image chosen must be of high quality and theme-associated with each other. Never prepare to include too much photos in your photo books. There are some aspects you need to care about, like the image quantity, size, background, color which is important for designing a photobook of nice layout and visual experience.
3. Sequence of photos: It is not just the sequence of images, but the sequence of plot goes. Your photos are telling an interesting story, so please consider which role that each photo stands for. The best photobook must be the one that engage readers and make them feel on the scene. For example, if you plan to reveal the process of maple leaves turning red from green, then the photo sequence is green, yellow, orange and red.
4. Template and style: After you finished the things above, next it is time to consider how to decorate your photobook to meet the theme and your need. There are a large amount of template options varying from childlike to mature, lively to serious, simple to delicate etc. To vary your book with different elements, you can jazz up it with clipart, effect, soft music etc so that the viewers will not get bored.
5. Add caption for photos: By using the Kvisoft digital flipbook software, it allows you to customize the font, color and place of the caption in anywhere you like. However, adding caption for each page will not make any sense. So it can be inserted when there is a necessity. Be simple, brief and poetic!
Besides, you can also decorate your photobook with soft background music, dynamic effect and funny animations by using the digital magazine maker which is a nice applications for such use, you can get more nice tips and guides on its site.